Friday, September 25, 2009

Happy Eid -- Ied Mubarak (Selamat Lebaran Idul Fitri)

Happy Eid to every Moslem on earth. On this special day, I would like to ask for apology to anybody who’s been hurt by me. No one is perfect.

The last time I posted here was in the beginning of Ramadhan. It was a welcome post. I wrote that post to welcome the holy month of Ramadhan and since then I haven’t posted anything here. But many things happened. There was also a time where the biggest terrorist Noordin M Top was killed. I missed it. I didn’t post about it even in my main blog on Mobile Blogging.

Somehow. i wrote a new post on my main blog entitled Pasang Gambar ing Kiwo Posting. You probably get interested. If you wanna read that article then go to my main mobile blog.

Aha.. Almost forgot. During fasting month, I also created a new mobile blog using php script on self-hosting service. Just check out my DavidJuly.BPlaced.Net

No comments:

Post a Comment