Friday, November 27, 2009

Kuu - Pixels

Download:

00 Cover image (jpg)

01 Xib I

02 Bits ‘N Bytes

03 Rectangle Dots

04 Voxels

05 Horizontal Pitch

Here are the tracks that I wrote for Monotonik last winter. After waiting for months and getting various promises from Simon it now appears that these tracks are never gonna come out on the label. Therefor I decided to make them available here, for free and for your pleasure. I hope you enjoy.

As you have probably noticed, I’ve not been uploading much new material lately. It is simply due to the fact that I’ve got a job again and being made redundant was the idea of this blog in the first place. I don’t have as much time for writing music now as I am working during the week. Nothing abnormal there :) But I’m not gonna stop writing music that I’ve written for over 20 years nor will I be burying this blog. I hope patience from you.

Peace.

[Via http://joonasmusic.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment