Friday, December 4, 2009

[Single] F(X) - Chu

f(x0\\

Title: The 1st Single – Chu

Artist: f(x)

Conductor: SM Entertainment

Release date: 2009.11.11

Language: Korean

Total Size: 25.87 MB

Tracklist:

  1. Chu
  2. Step By Me
  3. You Are My Destiny (feat. Luna & Crystal)

.:Download full tracks:.

My Rating: 7/10

~`* Chu – It’s bubbling catchy. Really need so many multiple time to accept it as a good song. Not so many things that amazed me. They sound worse than their LaChATA or Chocolate Love. Amber sound so contrast with her rapping while the others just doing the cutest or whatever sweet it is going to be. They didn’t prove some vocal skill. Eventhough I got some space like SNSD in the cute sense, I would like to hear the girls more like their Chocolate Love. They’re promoted as SHINee female version. So that label should prove that they have a up-beat electronic or hip-hop style, not just a cute hip-hop like SNSD’s.

~`*Step By Me – The first track is better. But in this track, I can hear their clear voice in the verse. Of course, they need to improve it. Crystal’s voice annoying me a bit. She just convert this song into an SNSD element. She always done her part good but she has a similar voice like her Jessica unni. That’s why I feel it.

~`* You Are My Destiny – OMG.. Luna and Crystal. Finally, these two got a duet song. The title reminds me to YoonA’s debut drama, haha.. what’s the context?! Ignore it. Okay, It’s ballad that totally perfomed their delicate voice harmonization. Crystal sound like Jessica in some way but she can fix it in a good way when she started the high pitch. Not like her unni that sound awkward and pretend to be good in some adlib or high pitch.  Gghhhh.. This dongsaeng is so better in everything compared with her sibling. And…..Luna. Oh yeah, my dear favourite vocalist in f(X). She has done it well too. I expect that she would be the next amazing generation of SM family. Her vocal ability is comparable with SM upper class voice like TaeYeon.

[Via http://youngladyjunsu.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment